Drakenstein Local Tourism Association is a NPO incorporated in the Republic of South Africa under registration number 2011/128666/08.
We strive to ensure that our use of your Personal Information is lawful, reasonable, and relevant to our business activities, with the goal of improving our Services and your experience.
Absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, but we implement reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we process online.
3rd PARTY SITES
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
When you use the Website, and/or the services you may receive marketing communications from us. You may refuse to accept, require us to discontinue, or block any approach or marketing.
You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us at any time by requesting to be removed from the database. If you opt-out, we will confirm receipt of your request.
Notify us if you believe the information, we have about you has changed, is incorrect, incomplete, misleading or out of date. You may request that your personal information be deleted if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
We may retain all Personal Information that we collect from you so long as it remains necessary for the purposes for which it was collected unless there is a valid technical, legal or business reason for us to delete, destroy or de-identify it.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- sign up to receive marketing material, promotions, competitions, surveys and free offers;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give us feedback or contact us.
- As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see our website policy for further details.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data for the purpose it was intended for, i.e., direct marketing and communication with relation to our business and activities.
If you have any questions, queries or wish to use any part of the website, including linking, framing, searching, please contact us at:
Street address: c/o Auret and Main Road, Paarl
Postal Address: 216 Main Road, Paarl, 7646
Contact number: 021 872 4842